Investment Banking Advisory Services
As former Wall
Street financiers turned entrepreneurs, we know what you're going through. We
have felt the pain of attempting to capitalize start-up and early stage
companies. We know about the blood, sweat and tears one goes through making
payroll with maxed out credit cards. We "get it." We've had it with
the status quo and the "good ole boys" network...that's why we left
Have you had it? If so, join the Financial Architect® revolution. Beat the "good ole boys" at their own game and raise capital on your terms.
When it comes to raising substantial amounts of capital while maintaining the vast majority of equity ownership and control, everything starts with the production of a "marketable deal structure" that mitigates both operational and investment risk, then house it inside a securities offering document (i.e. a Private Placement Memorandum) compliant with federal and state(s) securities law.
Raising capital is a little like fishing. We must deal with two factors: The known and the unknown.
1. We know there are fish in the sea; and we know they eat. We know there are investors in the world and that they invest.
2. What we do not know is: "Will they invest in your company."
To legally go
fishing for investors, you must have a securities offering document (i.e. a
Private Placement Memorandum).
To effectively attract investors you must have a securities-offering with a "Marketable Deal Structure" that they are hungry for.
To get them to bite you must "Mitigate Operational and Investment Risk" to Shift Fear. Shift the fear of perceived investment lost to absolute opportunity lost.
To easily reel investors
in you simply need to know how to get them to want to be "In the
"Our primary purpose is to increase every entrepreneur's probability of raising substantial amounts of capital to the highest degree possible at a mere fraction of the traditional cost without giving up any permanent equity or management control."
Affordability & Service:
1. To accomplish the task of raising up to $5 million by bringing your securities offering to market at a fraction of the traditional cost we suggest a Financial Architect System™ program that fits your needs.
1. Need more? For those who need and can afford the combined efforts of the professionals involved with a securities offering, we give our clients Full Service with a "Cash Flow Break." As for our securities offering document (PPM) production fee, we only ask our clients to cover our initial out-of-pocket expenses. We defer the balance to the "Use of Proceeds" within the PPM, so that "investor capital" funds the balance. This ensures that both parties have a vested interest in a successful offering. When we are paid the full amount for the securities offering document production, we then make introductions to our capital sources, primarily broker dealers who will sell your company's securities for a commission. Once a sufficient amount of capital is raised, determined solely by the client, the client then pays us to do the listing of their preferred equity on a national public securities exchange. For full service see our Investment Banking Advisory Services Agreement. Through this service, we offer speed and accuracy. The range of progressive and contingent fees are customized according to the quantity of the required capital sought and the processes involved.
2. As soon as the client has built real value in their company, they often desire to monetize their success. The best way to accomplish this task is to conduct an IPO of the common equity or sell the company outright to a strategic buyer. If the client chooses this form of exit strategy, we will make introduction to a qualified broker dealer who has the fire power to get the job done. The broker dealer pays us in cash and stock as a referral fee.
To gain an unfair advantage over others seeking capital, read...
1. For even deeper due diligence, we invite you to purchase the Financial Architect® program that meets your need. If it doesn't exceed all of your expectations, then you shouldn't hire us.
By Federal Law, Investment Banks, Venture Capital Firms, Private Equity Firms, Family Offices and Broker Dealers fiduciary duty lies with the investor side of the capital formation equation. By design, Commonwealth Capital Advisors is able to provide all the functions of Wall Street Investment Banks with the exception of the solicitation and sales of securities. Our fiduciary duty is retained by your company (the issuer). We are your "guard dogs" with Wall Street experience.
If you choose us to represent your company as its Corporate Financial Advisor, we will engineer a capitalization plan and a series of securities offerings with marketable deal structures that will give your company the highest probability of capital attainment possible. How can we make such a claim? Because our process is simply the Wall Street process, re-engineered for Main Street companies.
Our seasoned experts offer in-depth experience in business organization, deal structuring, securities offering document production, and capital procurement through the issuance of securities, matching the needs of any business structure in any sector.
If you have questions regarding our Investment Banking Advisory Services, please email us at email@example.com It will speed the process if you send a copy of your business plan or PPM.
No need to send your Non-Disclosure Agreement as the confidentiality of the information contained in your business plan and/or any other documentation that you send us is hereby and always guaranteed.
When making a competitive analysis of our Investment Banking Advisory Services, please be sure to: (a) price the cost of producing 5-Year Pro Forma Financial Projections that are GAAP Compliant; (b) price the cost of producing a “marketable” deal structure of hybrid securities to offer investors; (c) price the cost of producing a Regulation D 506; d). price the cost of producing an Exchange Listing through an SB1 or SB-2 securities offering document; e.) price the cost of the Multi-Media Securities Offering Presentation™, the production of a 10 – 15 minute professional multi-media video presentation for soliciting investors compliant with Federal and State(s) securities laws, rules and regulations; f.) price the cost of creating a Secured Offering portal to SEC & NASAA Offering Compliance for investor presentations; g.) price the cost of sponsoring your firm at a Capital Conference; h.) price the cost of screening candidates from the securities industry to serve as your Vice President of Corp. Finance; and i.) price the cost of Notice of Sales filing assistance.
Commonwealth Capital Advisors, LLC does not practice law, but it will assist
its clients in managing the legal process with the clients’ legal counsel.
Securities Offering Documents are prepared for legal counsel review.
** Commonwealth Capital Advisors, LLC does not solicit or sell securities for its clients, but it will assist its clients in managing the capital raising process by assisting in the marketing effort and training bona fide employees of the client firm.
Our Fiduciary Duty Is Always With Our Client Firms
"They took the time to personally walk me through the investment options that best met my particular business needs. That makes all the difference when logically selling the chosen investment vehicle to potential investors who can see that you have done your homework. Best of all, Commonwealth met and exceeded all my needs in a timely fashion."
- Patrick Moynihan
- President & CEO
- Paylock, Inc.
"These folks are knowledgeable, professional, and keep up on all the difficult regulations of the securities markets. I highly recommend their services to anyone I can."
- James Holton
- Retired Chairman
- Citizens National Bank
- St. Louis, MO
"They structured the deal, produced the document, and showed us how to raise capital. It only took five and a half months to raise all of it once we knew how."
- Larry M. Mancour
- Retired CEO
- Chestnut Valley Golf Course
- Harbor Springs, MI
"I would like to thank you for the work you did on the Mullet Lake Marina project. Although it did not go through, the experience has taught me a lot. It is helpful knowing there are professionals such as yourself out there willing to help a young and not-so-financially-well-to-do individual like myself try to improve their quality of life. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you in the future."
- Kerry Hamlin
- Northern Lakes Propeller
- Alanson, MI